It just so happens that in modern society, the male penis is the most popular organ in the human body. It causes a lot of conversations, emotions, ridicule, admiration, etc.
Most scientists believe that the normal length of an erect male penis is from 12 to 20 cm. Probably, many do not know, but the size of a man's penis directly depends on the level of sex hormones in his body. That is, the more hormones, the bigger the penis. Their excess can cause the length of the penis to reach 25-30 centimeters. In the case of a decreased level of hormones or a congenital disease of the endocrine system, the penis will be small in size - 12-14 centimeters or less. In most cases, the length of the penis is 16-18 centimeters.
Modern medicine makes it possible to surgically increase the size of a man's dignity. Such operations are really suitable only in case of low level of sex hormones in the body and in the presence of micropenis (in fact, it is a medical term), when the size of the reproductive organ is 10 cm or less in erection.
However, there is an opinion among men that the bigger the penis, the better the erection will be and the more likely a woman will give pleasure during sex. We are in a hurry to disappoint you, but it is not so. In fact, the ability to satisfy the fairer sex does not depend on the size of the penis, it all depends on other talents, skills and abilities of the man.
Methods for penis enlargement
But still, even if the size of the penis is within the limits of 12-20 cm, and for some reason you still want to increase it, there are several other ways that do not require surgical intervention.
- Vacuum pump.Classic variant. The vacuum will help bring more blood into the penis. Then clamp the genital organ with a ring to reduce blood flow. The disadvantages of the device are obvious: as soon as you take off the ring, the penis will definitely return to its original state. Side effects: bruising, blood vessel damage, abscesses, temporary erectile dysfunction.
- Weights, various types of exercises.Once and for all, it should be remembered that the penis is not such a muscle as, for example, the biceps. It cannot be trained, pumped up or anything like that. But there are methods that allow you to slightly stretch and lengthen the penis. These methods are primarily based on stretching with weights. Such procedures without prior surgical intervention can lead to rupture of ligaments and tissues. Experts do not recommend such manipulations and seriously question their effectiveness.
- Tablets, creams and other devices.Absolute absurdity. Such means are nothing more than an advertising move by the manufacturer. There are no cases of penis enlargement with the help of such drugs and means.
Doctors assure that penis enlargement operations are not the most popular in plastic surgery today. Perhaps this is understandable given the current trends in society. After all, women are still the main clients of plastic surgeons. But, according to one of the experts in this field, male patients are very popular with reproductive organ enlargement surgery. Moreover, operations are performed not only by people with deviations from the norm according to this criterion, but also by those for whom even 20 cm is not enough.
Surgery can be an effective method, unlike others that also have their place. As with any surgery, there are risks and the possibility that after the procedure your expectations will not match the actual results.
There are 2 types of penis enlargement surgery:
- penis enlargement. The penis is attached to the pelvis with the help of special supporting ligaments (strings). Part of the organ is hidden inside the body. By cutting these ligaments, it is possible to see a large part of the penis. In order for the ligaments not to grow back immediately, it is necessary to wear a special device that performs the function of weights and pulling for six months. This device is called an extender. When used correctly, it stretches the male genital organ, which leads to an increase in the number of cells in the tissue of which it is composed. Patients who are still in doubt whether to undergo penis enlargement surgery or not, I inform you that you will have to wear the extender for 6 hours every day with 15-minute breaks every 2 hours (and it is forbidden to wear it during sleep). Such a device is very difficult to fit into tight clothes, which will make it almost impossible to lead an active lifestyle. Wearing an extender is fraught with complications such as paraphimosis. After a successful operation, a full course of recovery and additional exercises, you can achieve an increase in the penis by 3-5 cm.
- Thickening of the penis.From the very beginning, this procedure involved a simple transplant of fatty tissue into the shaft of the penis from other parts of the patient's body. Thus the member became more massive. This option has several disadvantages, as the fatty tissue is partially absorbed, the penis becomes lumpy. The modern method of performing male enhancement surgery involves the use of an allograft, tissue transplanted from a genetically different organism.
How much does penis enlargement surgery cost?
The cost of plastic surgery for penis enlargement varies. Not a small variation in costs is associated with the use of different methods. The price also depends on the type of intervention (lengthening, thickening), the clinic, the doctor's qualifications and other factors.
Possible risks and complications after surgery
Before you lie down on the operating table, you have to weigh the pros and cons. In general, the efficiency of such plastic is 97. 5%. But, according to experts, only 35% of patients are really satisfied with the results, another 50% start looking for new ways to enlarge the penis.
Complications include scarring, infection, changes in the normal angle of erection, impotence and decreased sensation.
The male penis is a very sensitive and unusual organ. Is it worth increasing a normal penis to an incredible size, risking your sexual and mental health?